Martin Stewart is a member of this list.  I just verified that.  Obviously, he has no desire to defend himself publicly.  I will allow him to make a statement, if he does not do so in the next 24 hours, I will block his access to the WISPA list.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish

President

OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.