Most importantly,  I would find the "key" aides in each respective office
who handles such topics. Email and fax your personal comment to them and
follow up with a phone call if possible. If you plan on being active in
communicating to your state and federal representatives, get to know what
committees they are on, since that's where much of their focus is going to
be. Whereas other issues will be researched by aides and give the Senator or
Rep reports and voting suggestions.

Get to know the "key" people in each office in your local districts. Lunch
anyone? Congress works mostly from Tues through Thurs depending on the
importance and amount of issues, and most travel back to their home
districts for the weekend. Remember you are a potential vote as well as the
potential of steering your customers as well.

Frank Muto
Co-founder -  Washington Bureau for ISP Advocacy - WBIA
Telecom Summit Ad Hoc Committee
http://gigabytemarch.blog.com/     www.wbia.us