Hell - - I aint bashful at all. I just bought $30K + from Jason at DoubleRadius for the current job I 'm on in Florida. I will ask my contact at Trango and/or Jason see whats up.

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org (Katrina relief efforts)
318-728-8600 - Rayville
318-728-9600
318-376-2562 - cell
--

Matt Liotta wrote:

That is the rumor we heard as well. If it turns out to be true then we will be reevaluating our use of Trango equipment. Having distributors who keep gear in stock is extremely important to us since we want to maintain a low inventory.

-Matt

Bob Moldashel wrote:

Rumor has it they are going back to factory distribution again...
But that is just a rumor.... But would explain why someone would cut the cost on their inventory....

-B-

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

http://www.trangobroadband.com/tobuy/stars.htm

This help?

Matt Liotta wrote:

Anyone know the story on Trango partners? First, DoubleRadius cut the prices on all their inventory. Now, I noticed Trango doesn't list any domestic partners on their site anymore.

-Matt