I am seeing some errors on a client's network and I need some
expertise.  Here is the output from the Cisco:
cdg-gate#sh interfaces FastEthernet0/0

FastEthernet0/0 is up, line protocol is up
  Hardware is AmdFE, address is 0030.8558.8060 (bia 0030.8558.8060)
  Internet address is 12.145.235.254/23
  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit, DLY 100 usec,
     reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255
  Encapsulation ARPA, loopback not set
  Keepalive set (10 sec)
  Full-duplex, 100Mb/s, 100BaseTX/FX
  ARP type: ARPA, ARP Timeout 04:00:00
  Last clearing of "show interface" counters 00:01:28
  Queueing strategy: fifo
  Output queue 0/40, 0 drops; input queue 0/75, 0 drops
     9064 packets input, 9837705 bytes
     0 watchdog
     8003 packets output, 1130789 bytes, 0 underruns(0/0/0)
     0 babbles, 0 late collision, 19 deferred
     0 lost carrier, 0 no carrier

Note the "deferred" output packets.  Can anyone provide some input
on what would cause this?  The T1 side is not seeing any errors at
all.  Network is:

T1 -> Cisco -> SonicWall -> Switch

The SonicWall is configured as a bridge and has been a source of
good income for me (lots of time "fixing" it).  I suspect the
problem is the SonicWall, but not certain.  I plan to bypass the
SonicWall, but wanted some input from those more experienced with
Cisco as to what I may be able to do to see what is happening on the
network from the Cisco's perspective.  Thanks for your help.

--
Butch Evans
BPS Networks  http://www.bpsnetworks.com/