Hey Marlon,
I asked you for the contact information of the person in Ottawa. (damn it is hard to get good help these days) >:o

You getting so famous it is hard trying to talk to you. Maybe I should make like I am as famous as you. :-P

Just trying to get the ball rolling up here in the Frozen North. But we are little concerned, we have had no snow in our area yet, so to the person who has been hi-jacking our snowstorm, can we have it back, before you used it. :-$

It is Monday I thought I would start the week right ;-)

--
You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca