To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 9:24 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Packet Aggregation

Sure Paul, its called Karlnet, no wait YDI, no wait, Terabeam, no wait,
Proxim, yeah that what it is this week, Turbocell on 802.11a Atheros.  You
can find the information on the www.karlnet.com, nope that's gone now,
www.ydi.com, nope that's gone now, www.terabeam.com, oops that just got
forwarded to www.proxim.com website. Your only task now is to find someone to sell it to you, then your next task is to find someone that will support
it for you.   Whew, that was a lot of work!

Good Luck

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.