Attention Trango Users:

ALL Pricing on our Web is MSRP! None of you should be buying at MSRP. Due to the fact that we sell through distributors internationally, we do not publish WISP pricing. You all, CAN and Should have a login and password to our Webstore which will give you WISP pricing, which is directly in line with your current pricing. Understanding that many of you buying through our former STAR partners received additional discounts and terms can address this individually by contacting me directly.

If you have any questions or need a login, please contact me directly. I am accessible via e-mail and cell.

Shayne Rose
National Sales Manager
Trango Broadband
a division of Trango Systems, Inc.
15070 Ave of Science, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92128
Office: 858-653-3900x272
Fax: 858-683-2124 e-Fax
Mobile: 858-335-2245

NOTE: This email may contain information that is confidential in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.