Shayne,

We would like to purchase the Trango product line.  Current needs are mainly backhauls.

We do a lot of custom solutions for clients with us building WLANs and selling completed product

or leasing and maintaining the backhauls, electronics and monitoring.

Thank you for the consideration of our selling you product.

Don Renner

Helix Technologies, Inc.

P.O. Box 307, 8550 Main St.

French Lick, IN 47432