Scott Reed wrote:
I have a SonicWall firewall. I have my mail server on the DMZ.  The Sonic is where my NAT takes place.  The mail server is reporting every day that someone is sending mail, from inside because it shows the source as the Sonic, to about 25 invalid IDs.   Any idea how I can figure out which sub has a virus or whatever that is sending this?

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays
Wireless Networking
www.nwwnet.net
The answer should be in your smtp logs.  What mailserver are you using?  Post the pertient sections of your mail logs or contact me offlist.

Grant