Michael,

You can ban me from your list,

I guess that would be ok, not much there any more,

There are many that have warned me against your list and you honor.  As well as they have advised me against authoring this email, but you know me, I a bossy broad, damn ex-Marine.

I know not to burn the bridge, but when you kick a person when they are down….I have no choice but to dump a barrel of coal oil on the bridge, hopefully, catching my pitty party in the middle.

I have been so screwed over….I am carrying lighter fluid in my vest, as well as several high gain parabolic and TWO five watt amps and a power converter.

LOL, not really, but yours, Michael,  is a bridge I do need to burn, or get past.

I have about a half a dozen emails that you claim Part-15 is a 501.c3.

Where are the filinings?

I have checked with the state of Illinois and there have been , from my understanding, no filings.

I was told about this years ago, but preferred to respect your honor than accuse your dignity.

Clearly this is askew.  Part-15.org is NOT A NON-PROFIT.  It is clear that you take advantage of the “.org” filing so that you can “bait” newbies to a great party, or it use to be.

Some people tell me never to burn a bridge, or be a ball buster,,,,

HOLD ON…I AM GETTING MY PROPANE…once you flame, I will aim….

.

Crossing the bridge-à ßburning the bridge.

Done.

Ur…ahhh.

BTW, buillit, what did you do in New Orleans?

I know guys that worked, latterly their ass off, brought equipment, saved their existing network, and basically in general did a damn good job.   I am really proud of Joe Laura, Jim Patient, MAC McDermot.  I suspect that, the skinny guy on the Uni was there.

BTW, my new email is [EMAIL PROTECTED] (website soon to come).

I now own the STL network.

Eighteen months and now back to work.

Nice to see you guys.

Respectfully,

Victoria Proffer

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

314-974-5600

Bullit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi V.

I remember you sending me the NDA, but going through your reseller agreement is not what P15 was looking for. P15 only deals directly with it's suppliers. When we were talking about this, I had mentioned to you that I was in contact with Vonage, Packet8, etc. You then suggested I look at Nuvio, which I did. I then contacted them and established a contract with them (directly).

Regarding the statements below, I agree with Brandon, that if you are not able to meet the Nuvio quota's it may be a good fit for you to resell P15's (Nuvio) VoIP solutions. We already have a lot of resellers signed up and P15 is the one with the quota's and not the individual WISPs.

Michael