Basically its just equivellent to broadcasting on both polarities at the same time. It improves signal when polarity tilts off center, or one polarity becomes more susceptable to being blocked by the type of obsticle. I chose against them because they waste a polarity (which is to valuable to waste).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Hendry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 6:19 PM
Subject: [WISPA] MP Technology

Ola everyone,

Does anyone use any of the 5.8GHz multi polarized antennas from WiFi
Plus (http://www.wifi-plus.com/pages/2/index.htm)? I saw these a while ago
but never really paid much attention however I'm now wondering how these
would compare with the Orthogon offerings when combined with a standard OFDM based CPE. Anyone had any good success with these where other solutions had
failed?

Cheers,

P.