huh.  I don't know why they pick on me. :(

I just told another company I would spend all day using their email on porn sites (i figure I could get them 1000 spam a day) if they didn't leave me alone.  Who knows, it might work.

Anyway, thanks.

Brian

Rick Harnish wrote:

I do not see that email address listed in the wireless list membership roll.  I don’t think he harvested this list.  I haven’t ever gotten one from him that I know of.

Rick Harnish

President

OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.

260-827-2482 Office