From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: 26 November 2005 18:08
To: WISPA General List; Jim Patient; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Jim Patient - hehehe

I just ran across this picture and thought I would share it. I apologize if it uses too much bandwidth - - send me a bill :-)

It is worthy of the costs!! Its a picture of Jim Patient and I want you to notice his shoes!!!

hmmmmmmm - - what kind of guy wears these and did he spend too much time in New Orleans?

I have more incriminating photos as well!!!

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org (Katrina relief efforts)