You can lease such a detailed list from Harte-Hanks.
It will cost about $2 per lead, but it will be detailed.

You can get lists of new businesses from your Secretary of State's office.

Property lists are public record. Some are online; some you have to go to the Appraisor's office.

Great article in one of the newletters I get about marketing:
http://www.rad-info.net/newsletters/coldcall1.htm

Regards,

Peter
RAD-INFO, Inc. - NSP Strategist
We Help ISPs Connect & Communicate
813.963.5884 http://4isps.com

ISP Expo in Tampa, Dec. 9 & 10

Dylan Oliver wrote:

Hi,

Just wondering how you all approach marketing. At the moment I'm interested in obtaining a list of addresses of all businesses within say a 150-mile radius of Spring Green, WI. What I really want is a list of every entity leasing T1s or greater! Somehow I doubt that this information will be easy to come by. I'm willing to work at this, and am happy to rip apart / cobble together sundry databases. I heard that one could obtain property tax records from the IRS, but haven't found anything on this most promising claim.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
--
Dylan Oliver