Mike Delp has one that he wrote and it works well!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org (Katrina relief efforts)
318-728-8600 - Rayville
318-728-9600
318-376-2562 - cell

Dylan Oliver wrote:

Too bad it only works for Windows XP .. It doesn't detect any interfaces under Windows 2000.

On 12/2/05, *Dylan Bouterse* < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    NetProfiles
    http://netprofiles.danielmilner.com/
    Free and a god send for what you're doing.

    Dylan