From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 1:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: wireless

Hi,

I live in a rural area in Michigan and have a question about wireless. I
am trying to determine if there is anyone in my area that has a tower
close enough for me to receive wireless internet. I do not know where to
begin. I found one company in our area but they are not close enough and
they use antenna equipment (i2kwireless.com). I do have Alltel cell phones
and they do work most of the time(occasional dropped calls)-which may be
rectified with a booster. With your resources could you please give me a direction to go to find a tower/service provider in my area? My address is
1190 62nd Fennville, MI 49408. Thank you.

Bob Buckius

Blair Davis

AOL IM Screen Name --  Theory240

West Michigan Wireless ISP