To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] the best 120* Sector

try:

http://itelite.net/

I've been using their 2.4GHz H-pol antennas for years now. They work well.

--

Blair Davis
West Michigan Wireless, ISP

Ron Wallace wrote:

To All,

What is the best 120* sector antenna, F-B ratio <-25-30dB, I want HPOL, 14-16 dB gain, 15* VBeam, must cost under $300, anyone???

I have been looking, and seen some but you all have more experience. Plus I must reduce the amount of RFI at my tower, and across my system.

I will doing an RFI survey w/ SA and Antennas.

Any help would be appreciated, Come on now you antenna guru's.

Ron Wallace
Hahnron, Inc.
220 S. Jackson St.
Addison, MI 49220