To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 3:17 PM
Subject: [WISPA] FCC

Martin Names New Wireless Legal Advisor
Posted on: 12/02/2005

FCC Chairman Kevin Martin said today Fred Campbell will serve as his legal advisor for wireless issues.

Campbell most recently was an attorney advisor in the wireline competition bureau.

Before joining the commission, Campbell worked as an attorney for the law firm of Harris, Wiltshire and Grannis, where he addressed legal issues associated with the provisioning of domestic and international telecommunications services.

Campbell previously practiced commercial litigation with the law firm of Wolfe Snowden and served as an adjunct faculty member at the University of Nebraska College of Law. Prior to that, he clerked for Judge William M. Connolly of the Nebraska Supreme Court.

Campbell has served in the U.S. Army. He also earned his B.A. from the University of the State of New York and his J.D. from the University of Nebraska College of Law.

http://www.phoneplusmag.com/hotnews/5ch211017.html