We have been using the GFI (www.gfi.com) based fax server for many years and have been very happy with it.  In addition to DID routing it also supports a number of other routing methods including an optional OCR module.  I believe they offer a free trial so you can experience it for yourself.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cliff
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:44 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Networked Fax Server Solution

I am looking for recommendations on a fax server solution for a customer.

The Fax server should be able to send faxes from any networked PC and be able to distinguish in-coming faxes and direct to the individual user’s desktop computer via email via DID’s.

The server needs to be scalable, and initially, support 8 phone lines and about 70 users.

Do any of you have a proven, reliable recommendation?

Thanks,

Cliff – Work

985-879-3219

www.cssla.com