Where is Pepper these days? He'd make a great WISPA board member.

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

This one is from the WISP showcase that the FCC put on a year or two ago. At least I think that's what it was.

On the left is me. Then Gene Gains (sometimes he's got time to take people around town for some neat tours). Then I think is one of Scriv's partners, Danny. Then an investment type guy who's name I can't remember. Next is John Scrivner and Dr. Robert Pepper.

This was breakfast at the hotel we were all staying at, near the FCC offices.

marlon