I'll bet we could get coverage for the liability, but the riders for gear might be another thing.  If one company handles a ton of WISPs, that is a lot of lightning pay outs.......

Dylan Oliver wrote:
I'm now talking to Jamie Davis of a NASBA (Association of System Builders) insurance program. He's been helpful so far, and I've suggested they facilitate the insurance process for WISPs. I don't know what they've got yet, but check them out:

Jamie Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
1908 South el Camino Real
San Clemente, CA 92672
949-322-3481