From the feedback I've received, it seems to me that the digital-loggers model is the best. Of course, they are pricier. But as you say, one truck roll alone will pay for the extra $130 the digital-loggers device costs.
Thanks a lot for the shared experience.

Mario

Tom DeReggi wrote:

We've had several occasions were the APC master controllers go bad, and when they lock up they throw every thing to a POWER OFF status. Truck roll!!! I think its a horrible design that it doesn't fail to a Power on state.

To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] remote power control

I have used one of these for a year now and like it.

Allen

Hi,
    Since I've heard some not-so-good experiences with the APC
MasterSwtich, I went looking on the web.
    Ebay led me to this product, has anyone used this power control
device?  Any feedback on it?

http://www.digital-loggers.com/EPC.html

Thanks.

Mario
---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Webjogger's AntiVirus Protection
System]

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Webjogger's AntiVirus Protection System]