/delurk

Top 5 reasons why legacy navini sucks

1.SCDMA phy/mac increases latency to low of 80msec peak 280msec and avg
of 100msec with 14-25% jitter.
 ( in english, the latency sucks arse )

2. only truely makes sense for sub 2 mile cell NLOS deployment with
BRS/MDS/ITFS Licensed spectrum. ( 2.5 ) licensed-
reason being is that the average recieve sensitivity that it will work
in a nlos cell is -105 dbm. in a 2.4 enviorment, the average noise floor
is at least -95dbm = wont work 50-60% of the time.

3. even if they dropped the price to 10k a sector, its still a
rediculous price for a product that doesnt offer any QOS ( and cant
offer qos ) to deliver a residential service

4. Their zero truck roll model usually only applies to 60% of customer
deployments which = not a zero truck roll model

5. blatent marketing lies = unhappy customers

my 2 cents

-

\lurk

-