Marlon,

Where can one find out what the telco gets in usf funding? I'd like to know what the rate is around here...

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

Out here the telco gets $109 per month per pots line in usf funds. I think that's why they require a pots line in order to have dsl service. Without the pots line subsidy they could never afford to offer their $30 dsl service free install and all!

USF should either go away or be made fair and be ok'd for all of us. Wireless, bpl, dsl, cable etc. Make it an infrastructure issue or nothing at all.

laters,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless