You don't need rectifiers. Just buy a 48 vdc brick supply. there are tons of manufacturers making these. less than $75.

-B-

David E. Smith wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

http://stores.ebay.com/G4-Communications

Just remember, beware of power issues. For instance, the ones listed by
the above vendor want 48V telecom power, not standard 120VAC. I dunno
about the rest of you folks, but I don't have telecom wiring at, well, any
of my towers. And those 48V power rectifiers are a touch expensive (the
above vender lists 'em at $500 each). Oh, and BIG, big enough that they
wouldn't even fit in the outdoor enclosures I use.

David Smith
MVN.net

--
Bob Moldashel