http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-1

These guys carry a lot of stuff. I've ordered from them. All the items showed up.

Blair Davis wrote:

Try....

http://www.wisp-router.com/index.php?cPath=38&osCsid=35487c8a3c68aaca1f13a9fe560a0c26

Blair

John Scrivner wrote:

Can anyone hook me up with a source for the 48 volt supplies? I need to buy some of those DS3 to Ethernet converters and they require that supply. I have never seen them before and need a source. Also, does anyone have a manual and/or drawings of the PCOM radios we are buying? I need to start reading up on these radios to make sure I know what all I need to get them installed. Please help if you have a source of information on them. If any of you have experience with the PCOMs and DS3 to Ethernet converters I would like to pick your brain on a few things.
Many thanks,
Scriv

--
Brian Rohrbacher