From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:37 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] 48 volt power supplies

Can anyone hook me up with a source for the 48 volt supplies? I need to
buy some of those DS3 to Ethernet converters and they require that
supply. I have never seen them before and need a source. Also, does
anyone have a manual and/or drawings of the PCOM radios we are buying? I

need to start reading up on these radios to make sure I know what all I
need to get them installed. Please help if you have a source of
information on them. If any of you have experience with the PCOMs and
DS3 to Ethernet converters I would like to pick your brain on a few
things.
Many thanks,
Scriv

12/21/2005