Just wanted to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas. During the Thanksgiving season, I look around at all the blessings God has bestowed on me and my family. It is impossible to iterate all the things that He has blessed me with. During the Christmas season, I look at the blessings that he has WAITING for me. This season is not about family (though it is good to be with them), it is not about food (though I like to eat it) and it is not about gift giving (or receiving). It is about a celebration. I celebrate the arrival of Christ on earth. We see images of Him as a baby this time of year, but I am thankful that He grew and completed His mission of love. I am thankful that He died and rose again and later ascended into heaven to be with God the Father. But beyond all that, I am MOST grateful that He is coming again!

I know there are those that do not agree with the above, and may be offended by my posting it. To those..I am sorry you are offended.

Merry Christmas everyone!

--
Butch Evans
BPS Networks  http://www.bpsnetworks.com/