Scott Reed wrote:

I like that. Is 2 ft enough space to hold the other 18 ft? I would have expected 3ft or more, but the more pipe in the air the better.

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays
Wireless Networking
www.nwwnet.net <http://www.nwwnet.net/>

Ahhh...No.  2' is not enough.  My rule of thumb is 15-20%.

I know the discussion is on pole mounts......Here is my suggestion.....

First you need a mount: http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=15433&eventPage=1

Then you can get a length of thick wall aluminum pipe 2" x ? This comes in 20', 24' and 40' lengths here.

Mount and smile. Ready to go. About $ 225 total... Real mounting...No game playing. No "making it work".

-B-

--
Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.