From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Matt Liotta
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 7:53 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [SPAM-HC] - Re: [WISPA] 5.8Ghz Multi-point radios - Email has
different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

A better product is nice and all, but there is more to product selection
than just price/performance. We have to take into account availability.
With distributors we can rely on them to stock a product, so that when
we need it in a short time frame it is available. Distributors provide
other benefits as well that I am sure most on this list are aware of.
With Trango's actions we simply can't buy from them.

-Matt