From: Matt Liotta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 2:44 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 5.8Ghz Multi-point radios

We want as much capacity as possible, but certainly 10Mbps minimum. This
is for business customers only and we won't be oversubscribing the
sectors, so there isn't a need to support many subscribers per sector.
Not sure what you are asking in terms of scale, could you be more
specific? VoIP will be used across the radio links however the traffic
is encapsulated in MPLS.

-Matt

Brad Larson wrote:

>Matt, How much capacity do you need per 5.8 Ghz sector? Is this a business
>or residential rollout or both? How many subscribers per sector do you want
>to support? How large do you want to scale this network and is managment,
>batch firmware loads for radio updates, vlan tagging, voip support
important
>to you? Brad

This mail passed through mail.alvarion.com

********
viruses.
********