I am not too concerned. It is only about $40K a month in recurring monthly revenues off the SBC network! :-) I do worry what the phone company will do but I am nearly making as much off of wireless now as I am off the ILEC copper so in a year or so I could "snip snip" the little copper habit I still have going on. Right now I would obviously suffer some serious withdrawal. By the way, I resisted the DSL temptation completely. I do not have a single DSL on my billing. I do have a few T1s and several hundred dialup connections. I tend to think the tariff regulated services will be around for a while yet. Maybe it is wishful thinking on my part?
Scriv

However, there are a lot of people out there (for example Scrivner) that are
still dependent on the local ILEC for a lot of services (for example,
accessing copper to offer dial-up, DSL, T1 or a slew of other connectivity
solutions.  In his case, there is a concern because he stands to lose a
significant amount of business should the ILEC get the ability to
arbitrarily "cut him off"

On the extreme side, one CLEC, XO, seeing this situation, has decided to
"ditch the UNE access business" and focus exclusively on wireless
(old news): http://www.networkworld.com/news/2005/110805-xo-spinoff.html

-Charles