Wow.  For the rental price on some of those you can buy one from BVS
Systems.  I rented one (I can't remember the name but it was an
expensive unit) for $250 per week from Wave Rider.  If I remember
right (it has been a while), it at least covered 900 and 2.4.  You
should probably have some antennas of your own ready to go for testing
when you get the unit.  It is a big and expensive unit, so don't plan
on carrying it up a tower !

Brad Hagstrom
Jenco Wireless