If you are going to climb with it, then look for something like this one:

http://www.us.anritsu.com/products/ARO/North/Eng/showProd.aspx? ID=654&cat=1&cat2=2&cat3=3&cat4=0

We just got one last month or so. Works fantastic!

On Jan 5, 2006, at 11:15 AM, Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

Well, I would want to climb with them. Elevator legs, not towers. That is why I am asking here. Point me to a good one. I haven't a clue.

Jenco Wireless wrote:

Wow.  For the rental price on some of those you can buy one from BVS
Systems.  I rented one (I can't remember the name but it was an
expensive unit) for $250 per week from Wave Rider.  If I remember
right (it has been a while), it at least covered 900 and 2.4.  You
should probably have some antennas of your own ready to go for testing
when you get the unit.  It is a big and expensive unit, so don't plan
on carrying it up a tower !

Brad Hagstrom
Jenco Wireless