From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:59 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Tower Height Regulations

There are FAA guidelines about structures under 200 feet near airports
but I have not searched for those guidelines. If you Google it and find
anything of interest please feel free to pass along to the rest of us
here. I remember something about allowing so many feet above AGL
(Average Ground Level) for every mile from a runway.
Scriv