To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Cc: <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Out with the old, in with the new

Ok. I'm definitely new to this. Is this a "line of site" installation. If so, what distance are you covering? I am assuming that the small dish is the new one. what type of transponder is connected to it. I want to setup a system in our rural area.

TIA

Charles Tank
Assistant Scoutmaster, Troop 164
Committee Chairman, Venture Crew 559