Yes Blair, I agree, I always was fond of 550 MHz myself.
-----Original Message-----
From: Blair Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 09:55 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] TRANGO!!

If it really works.

All the results I have seen show that WiMax equipment is gonna help the guys with NLoS issues in the city and other built up areas.  Not those of us out here with the great tree infestation.

I really think the only thing that will help us out here where the trees are is a lower frequency....  say below 700MHz....

Jeffrey Thomas wrote:
All,

Before everyone jumps for joy, Wimax CPE and base stations will be priced as low as 2250 / Sector for a fully integrated version ( all odu ) and CPE are expected to drop immediately to as low as 220-250.

Then again, in the US markets that wont matter until at the earliest, may or june.

-

Jeff