Please note my new contact information.

As of February 3, I will no longer be affiliated with BPS Networks. Many of you have used the contact information from the BPS Networks website to reach me. Also, some of you have my cell number (which is a BPS Networks asset). My email addresses will not change, but I will no longer be reachable via the BPS Networks contact information and my cell phone will no longer reach me. I will post my new cell phone number once I make this arrangement.

My home phone (where I will be working from) is 573-276-2879. The contact form on my website (below) will, also, reach me.

--
Butch Evans
http://www.butchevans.com/