From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of chris cooper
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:03 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] FM tower co-location

Isolate/shield everything.  Wrap your radios in mesh if they are up with
the FM antennas.  Make sure there is a clear understanding of when you
are able to climb vs. when the will agree to turn down signal.  You may
not be able to climb until after midnight etc.
Oh yeah- when your eyes start to feel like crinkly cellophane it may be
time to get lower.

chris