WISPA:

I am in search of wireless service in the Cahokia and/or Murphysboro, IL areas.  My sister company is in need of a temporary wireless connection for video surveillance of their construction sites.  The Cahokia project has begun and the Murphysboro project will begin the first of March.  Each project is scheduled to last 3-4 weeks.

Depending on the wireless system, CPE may not be needed, just bandwidth and authentication.  We need up to a 512 k connection.  Wireless Service will not be used for 24 hour streaming, just video on demand.

Thank you,

Jeff Mabry

General Manager

SlingShot Wireless Communications