To: "FCC Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <wireless@wispa.org>; <isp-wireless@isp-wireless.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:02 AM
Subject: [WISPA] TV band issue.

Hi All,

You may be interested in this.

http://www.jhsnider.net/telecompolicy/ First article, click on the word "here". It's in word format.

I think this is something that we need to be working on. WISPA is to some extent, but it's a big issue against powerful opponents and those working on this issue are already time crunched big time.

Please be aware, if we can get TV bands or even TV band white spaces opened up we'll have tree and house penetration abilities. AND many homes already have the antennas we need installed!!!!

This may well be the biggest issue for the wisp industry since unlicensed in the first place.
laters,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless