Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Anyone know Verilan?

Tom,

Thanks for the great message; I always look forward to reading your posts. Would you be willing to distribute an example of an agreement that has worked for you? Do any of the property owners you value so highly operate on a national level? I'd be interested to know which relationships to cultivate, and which are best nipped in the bud ..

What, by the way, is the status of the notion that WISPA should provide members a treasure trove of such documents?

Best,
--
Dylan Oliver
Primaverity, LLC