The election for the WISPA Board of Directors will be held online on Tuesday February 7th, 2006.

The website for information regarding this election is:
http://election.wispa.org.

The results for the election will be made available on February 8th, 2006 and can be seen at http://election.wispa.org/results.html.

There will be no more candidate applications accepted at this time.

A ballot with instructions for voting will be sent to the email address on file with WISPA Billing Department. These will be sent on Monday February 6th, 2006. If you do not have your ballot in your email box by 9 am Central time on February 7th then you will need to contact David Smith at 618-244-6868 to make sure you get your ballot at the correct address. Every paid member will get a ballot and have an opportunity to vote on February 7th. Voting will commence at 9 am Central on February 7th and will end at 9 am Central on February 8th. We have 5 candidates running to fill 7 open positions. The WISPA board membership count is going to have to be decreased to 5 members because of this. If we have a larger turnout of potential candidates in future elections then the board size can be adjusted again at that time. If you have questions regarding this election process please forward them to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Regardless of the low number of potential board candidates I want to see a good turnout for this election. Board Membership is a big commitment and those who are agreeing to accept the position should be shown enough respect to at least show your support through a vote in the election.
All the best,
John Scrivner
President
WISPA
begin:vcard
fn:John Scrivner
n:Scrivner;John
org:Mt. Vernon. Net, Inc.
adr;dom:PO Box 1582;;1 Dr Park Road Suite H1;Mt. Vernon;Il;62864
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:President
tel;work:618-244-6868
url:http://www.mvn.net/