----- Original Message -----
From: "David E. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] To Break the Law or Not to Break the Law...That is
theQuestion

> Bob Moldashel wrote:
>
> > BTW: What happens when the Commission provides my information to someone
> > who asks for it???  Then what???
> >
> > I would love to hear the official response to how this is handled.....
>
> Um, did you see that part of the form where you can request the FCC treat
> your submission as confidential? Not even the FCC can just ignore their
> own regulations, and if they release something after they promised not to,
> I'm sure there's some kind of nasty consequences for them.

They say the IRS can't ignore thier own rules, but they do.

They even ignore the courts.

That said...   I have never had any fear they'll share this with my
competitors.   If my competitors really REALLY want to know and have the
guts, they can ask.

BTW,  I spent some time talking to a few community wireless types.   They
REALLY don't like reporting either.

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-