Now we know why they want the 477 forms.....

Brian Webster wrote:

Well, it does not surprise me that the government has decided to tax the
unlicensed spectrum. Today the Bush administration announced a plan to tax
Wi-Fi and other unlicensed spectrum. It is not clear how they will do it yet
but the process is in motion. That's the bad news, the good news is they
reached agreement on the 5.4 GHz spectrum and that should become available
once equipment gets certified. Check the RCR news site for the full stories.
Oh well, I suspected that it would not last forever the truly free use of
the spectrum.

http://www.rcrnews.com/news.cms?newsId=25545
http://www.rcrnews.com/news.cms?newsId=25539

Thank You,