Right of Way access is available to anyone right now. Ask your local city/county for the ROW contracts
that they have with the gas, cable, telco, electric, and others.

Jeromie Reeves

Rudolph Worrell wrote:

This is a good thought to get something out of the deal. I really think that we need access to utility easments.

Imagine putting an AP everywhere the cable and phone company aggregates thier fiber/wires etc. Imagine being able to put an AP on or near a stop sign or anywhere you deem necessary to deliver your service. This would greatly help our LOS problems and bandwidth issues.

Quoting John Scrivner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

How about if we propose to the Congress that they allow a per base station license to be paid annually for broadband use that gives first in rights to those who launch broadband in a given geography in the channel registered for each base station? Then everyone would have the ability to have access to spectrum with some rights to prevent interference and have something that investors could be comfortable with investing in. This would eliminate the spectrum class split we have now where some have rights of licensed use and others (like us) cannot play in the game without using spectrum with no spectrum rights (unlicensed). The government could have the revenues they demand which they normally get from auctions which I oppose due to the inability for smaller operators to have a chance to buy in.
Just a thought.
Scriv

Rudy Worrell wrote:

Time to organize troops... Nuff said!