http://www.itelite.net/

Expensive, but they work well.  I have been using their H-pol sectors and omnis for 5 years in our system.

Ron Wallace wrote:

All

Does anyone know of a HPOL 2.45 GHz 120* Sector other than PacWireless.  I have the PacWireless and the F-B is killing me.  More interference from my own APs than my competitors.  I have been looking and other than Superpass, F-B ratio is not too good there either, really need to get this changed.

Any asistance or advice is greatly appreciated.

Ron Wallace
Hahnron, Inc.
220 S. Jackson Dt.
Addison, MI 49220

Phone: (517)547-8410
Mobile: (517)605-4542
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.2/252 - Release Date: 2/6/2006

--
Blair Davis

AOL IM Screen Name --  Theory240

West Michigan Wireless ISP