Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 11:42 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Neat tool

Better yet.

http://www.ambientweather.com/tdp4400.html

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:
Just found this.  Anyone ever have a tower, silo, rooftop owner ask how much electric your gear will use?  This thing is slick.

http://www.ahernstore.com/p4400.html   (if it comes to search box type in meter)

Nope, I don't know these people and have no reason to post this other than it might just be another tool for the "WISP Toolbag"
So, unless someone smarter than me thinks this thing is a bad idea, I might just get one.

Brian

Sale: $34.95pad

Kill A Watt Electricty Load Meter and Monitor

Kill A Watt Electricty Load Meter and Monitor.

Watts killing you? Connect your appliances into the P3 Kill A Watt Meter, and assess how efficient they are. The Kill A Watt features a large LCD display that counts consumption by the Kilowatt-hour just like utility companies.

Kill A Watt Meter allows you to figure out your electrical expenses by the hour, day, week, month, even an entire year. The Kill A Watt will monitor the quality of your power by displaying Voltage, Line Frequency, and Power Factor.

--
Brian Rohrbacher
Reliable Internet, LLC

"Caught up in the Air" 1 Thess. 4:17