From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bob Moldashel
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 10:09 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Flawed Spectrum Analysis (I think!)

Cliff Leboeuf wrote:

>Dustin, thanks for the encouraging support of my efforts.
>
>Since we have been hired for part of this project, I believe it is my
>RESPONSIBILITY to point out any known issues to the customer; and, it
is
>my responsibility to back up my concerns with hard date, not just 'my
>feelings.' In the event that the data doesn't show what I know to be in
>the area, I will at lease be on record for making them aware of other
>5Ghz RF in the overlapping areas.
>
>I am interested in any information that you are willing to supply for
my
>education.
>
>Again, thanks for all of the feedback and discussion in my topic.
>- Cliff

Cliff,

I can appreciate that you want to give your customer hard data. That is
understandable. But you also need to have a list of conditions and
presumptions as well as exceptions.

Make sure the customer understands that the spectrum analysis is only
good for the date it was taken and does not guarantee interference free
operation in the future. The last thing you need is to have the customer

pay you to do an analysis today and deploy 90 days from now only to find

issues.

Otherwise...good luck with your customer.

-B-

--
Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.