Call Mike Inverso at Trango. He is a good guy and easy to work with.

Look at Angry IP for a network scanner. It is *free* and *open-source* software that works like a million dollars. It has some other utilities you can download as well that are - - -well lemme see - --- - - -- G R E A T !!

Mike Delp turned me on to it - - -THANKS MIKE during our hurricane adventures :-)

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
Authorized Barracuda Reseller
MikroTik RouterOS Certified
www.inetsouth.com
www.mac-tel.us
www.RadioResponse.org (Katrina Relief)
Rayville, La.
318.728.8600 318.303.4227
318.303.4229

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

900 mhz

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

I need to order 5 SUs. I've never ordered direct from Trango. Anyone got a good name of who I need to talk to?
Unless anyone want to sell me 5 used one.  I'm not too picky.

Brian